Mental Health Resources:
- Cannabis and Psychoses: The Dangers
- Mental Health Self-Test (online self administered test): A test that screens for 12 of the most common mental health conditions. The higher the score, the more likely you are to need to talk to your doctor about your symptoms. ** **this test is NOT a substitute for professional advise or diagnostics!
- Mood Disorders
- The Pros and Cons of Psychotropic Medications: an interesting perspective written by a physician.
- Drugwatch (US Based): quality, accurate information for the consumer about Mental Illness and treatment options.
- Tuck Sleep (US Based): a community devoted to improving sleep hygiene, health and wellness through the creation and dissemination of comprehensive, unbiased, free web-based resources. Offers a great article about the intricate link between all types of Addictions and Sleep!